This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 2018
Access to and use of the syscorp.net website (the “website”) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and the website user (“User”), including, without limitation, any individual visiting or exploring the website, waives any and all rights or claims against syscorp.net.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Use of Materials. All materials, including, without limitation, information, artwork, images, pictures, text, video, audio, programs, and media files (the “Materials”) contained on the website are protected by copyright laws. User may access and use the Materials for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Any modification or use of the Materials for any other purpose without syscorp.net’sexpress prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly provided herein, any reproduction, republishing, posting, transmission, or distribution of any Material on the website is strictly prohibited.
2. Trademark & Copyright Prohibition. User must not, without syscorp.net’s express written consent, use any syscorp.net trademark, service mark, or copyrighted material.
3. Copyright & Trademark Notices. Copyright© syscorp.net (including, without limitation, syscorp.net’s parent companies and subsidiaries) and/or its licensors, 1996-2017, all rights reserved. All trademarks and logos contained in any and all materials and information are the property of their respective owners. Use of such trademarks and logos are strictly prohibited without the prior permission for use from the rightful owners.
4. Printing of Materials. syscorp.net authorizes the printing of Materials found on the website for personal or educational purposes only, provided that any and all copyright notices originally included with the Materials is included in any and all copies.
5. Downloading Software. Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. The downloading of software is at the downloader’s own risk. syscorp.net will not be responsible for any damage to downloader’s system, business loss, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, or damages in general, which has occurred as a result of such downloaded software.
6. Change of Materials. The Materials included on the website have been compiled by syscorp.net from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
7. Linked Sites. Any site linked from the website is not under syscorp.net’scontrol, and syscorp.net does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication, software, or material available at such linked sites. Links on the website are not referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and such links are provided for convenience and/or information purposes only. syscorp.net disclaims any and all liabilities for any representations or warranties made by the individuals and/or entities of such linked sites.
8. Non-syscorp.net Products. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY MENTION OF NON-SYSCORP.NET PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY SYSCORP.NET, ANY THIRD PARTY ENTITY RELATED TO SYSCORP.NET (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY VENDORS), OR SYSCORP.NET’S EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND/OR SUBSIDIARIES, IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY SYSCORP.NET OR THE INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES LISTED IN THIS SECTION. SYSCORP.NET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES FOR ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY THE VENDORS OF SUCH NON-SYSCORP.NET PRODUCTS AND/OR SYSCORP.NET SERVICES.
9. THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND DATA (COLLECTIVELY THE “INFORMATION”) MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SYSCORP.NET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SYSCORP.NET WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO THE WEBSITE USER’S COMPUTER, ANY HARDWARE, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND BUSINESS RESULTING FROM THE INFORMATION, OR THE LACK OF INFORMATION, AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. SYSCORP.NET WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
i. ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY SYSCORP.NET’S ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND SYSCORP.NET’S CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION;
ii. ANY AND ALL ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION REGARDLESS OF HOW CAUSED, OR DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN DELIVERY OF THE INFORMATION; OR
iii. ANY DECISION MADE, OR ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN, IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON THE website.
SYSCORP.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR THAT THE INFORMATION IS RELIABLE FOR ANY REASON. SYSCORP.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY THAT THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, “SYSCORP.NET” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SYSCORP.NET’SDIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND THEIR (INCLUDING SYSCORP.NET’S) EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE.
10. Indemnification. User agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Syscorp.net, any third party entity related to Syscorp.net (including, without limitation, third party vendors), and syscorp.net’s executives, directors, officers, managers, employees, consultants, agents, parent companies, and subsidiaries from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, judgments, damages, claims, or causes of actions, including, without limitation, any and all legal fees and expenses arising out of or resulting from User’s use of the website.